Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

And the beat plays on with another overcast morning with rain predicted later day with the high of 51 and the low of 55. Yes, that is right on the temps.

Dinner will be a salad with salmon patties alongside, garlic bread and more rice pudding.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It will either be ribeye's or cocktails, haven't decided.

Comment

I had a crazy day yesterday. Just grabbed some fast food on way home. So I guess I'd better make something Joe loves even tho I do despise cooking it
      fried chicken , mashed, corn from the garden and of coarse gravy

Comment

Good afternoon!
        A super dreary day here for us. We do have some snow, but there is a storm coming in tomorrow so I guess it will be bye bye to to pretty white stuff!
        Tonite we are invited out to a friends up the road - walking distance - for Christmas drinks & apps. This is an annual thing, which of course have not done for a few years now. Will be nice to do this again
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Have fun Mudder!
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It got up to a whopping 41 today, Gray with sprinkles and some breeze that blows the chill right through you. We went to the Verizon store and got new phones ordered, we should get them next week. Ken’s phone won’t hold a charge and mine has been acting glitchy and so many of the apps I use won’t work on mine anymore. Sooo, it was time. We ordered the iPhone 13 Max Pro, should last us for the next 5 years or so.

We’re going to finish up the beefy sauerkraut casserole tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
              It got up to a whopping 41 today, Gray with sprinkles and some breeze that blows the chill right through you. We went to the Verizon store and got new phones ordered, we should get them next week. Ken’s phone won’t hold a charge and mine has been acting glitchy and so many of the apps I use won’t work on mine anymore. Sooo, it was time. We ordered the iPhone 13 Max Pro, should last us for the next 5 years or so.

We’re going to finish up the beefy sauerkraut casserole tonight.
              When your cell phone doesn't hold the charge it may just need a new battery, which is a lot cheaper then a new phone, especially a new I phone. I hope Verizon tested the battery in your husbands phone.
              But I am sure they wanted to sell you a new phone. Just a thought on my part.
              just wanted to add that it is unbelievable how expensive the brand-new I phone is, you can get a new laptop cheaper then that. Of course you cannot make phone calls with a laptop, I know that . And also if you trade your old I phone in for a new phone I am sure there is an adjustment in price. Still way to expensive, but that is just my opinion.
              No, I don't have an I -phone , I just have a Samsung android phone. Which works fine for my needs. .
              Last edited by Sabine; 12-10-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

We went into the store knowing we wanted and needed new phones. They didn’t try to upsell us at all. Our current cell phones are almost 6 years old, the OS cannot be updated any further. In January my banking app that I use every single day will no longer work on my phone. I can’t use the Amazon app anymore, and there are several others, including bill paying sites, that don’t work either. My phone has started freezing up and it drives me nuts. We decided we need to do this now. We don’t have any computers, just 2 iPhones and 2 iPads.

Comment

any thing that you do on your cell phone / I phone you can do on your I pad, they are all computers just in different form . But I am sure you know that. You wanted a new phone and that is fine , it's your business .Enjoy your new I phone .

Comment

We certainly will!

Comment

Working...
                    X