Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

We had rain and howling wind last night and now is the lull before the storm. We are dropping from 64 as a high and 30 as a low by tonight along with wind gusts of 20-25 MPH with snow of 2-3 inches.

If today is not an excellent day for stuffed peppers from the freezer into the crockpot along with jasmine rice, the smell of homemade rolls baking and baked apples I do not know when it would be. I love the smell of comfort food on these kinds of days.

What will be your tempting meal for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It looks like the wind is picking up. I had planned to grill ribeyes but now they are going in the air fryer. I made potato salad just so hubs could tell me its not very good and then ask for seconds. Hubs wanted to see Christmas lights tonight, but I am guessing the power is going to be out. I have mu Kindle charged up and full of romance novels so I can keep myself busy.

Comment

The wind is howling here muz, and blowing hard. Here is hoping we are not without electric. I hate when that happens but nothing one can do about it. At least I have a gas stove so I can have hot food and that helps keep me a little warmer.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We had 70 mph winds last night and have been under a wind advisory all day. No damage thankfully. Just a lot of picking up.

I'm trying new recipe for sausage and rice. I rarely do anything exotic. I like quick and easy

Comment

This morning it was beautiful and sunny but definitely cold, now it’s clouding up for more rain. It’s been kind of a lazy day, but that’s OK! I signed up to go to a ladies only cookie exchange at the Stillaguamish Grange next Friday night, should be interesting!

We’re having a Papa Murphy’s pizza and a salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X