Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful morning with sun flooding the land. For December this weather is wonderful as is the high of 52 and the low of 42.

A sheet pan of pork, parsnips, carrots and cauliflower will be dinner tonight.

What meal is calling your name?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Been shopping. I'm tired
    Salmon patties, mac/cheese, steamed cauliflower & broccoli.

Comment

I had acupuncture today on my shoulder. He said I should feel something in 2 days if it works so keeping my fingers crossed. I have been so busy running the last few days and doing book keeping that cocktails are in order tonight.

Comment

I have a meeting tonight and hope we have something to eat at our meeting because I haven't stopped long enough all day to eat. I will need to grab a bite to eat soon.

Comment

I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night... I assume I had something but the whole day was a bit hazy.

John is coming home today as soon as he's had an iron infusion. I'll be so relieved when he's here.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

It’s another chilly day up here but it has been mostly dry today. I had to go to the PO so I could send the calendar I ordered to my son and DIL. She’s an excellent photographer and I think she’ll enjoy this one a lot. I also did a 3 item grocery run and turned in Abby’s used syringe container and got a new one.

We’re having Costco Mandarin Orange Chicken and baked brown rice for dinner.

Comment

Working...
            X