Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

My day is starting off with a beautiful day and a sky that is cloudless and full of sunshine. All snow is gone, and it is looking like it might be a green and brown Christmas at this point. The high will be 42 and the low of 36 with clouds moving in early evening.

After the interesting dinner post yesterday, I realized I have not made hamburger gravy in a while so I will make some for over mashed potatoes, corn, leftover green beans and DGS made some peanut butter fudge so I am sure he will have that also.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

today is Joe's 81st b-day. He has requested shrimp scampi with fettuccini garlic bread salad and of course birthday cake & ice cream

Comment

Making a ham salad since I feel better. I also got some good mushroom brie so I will probably make myself a grilled cheese with it.

Comment

Hope you are having a great Birthday Joe!!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Brrrr! It’s been cold but so far it’s been dry today. We took a drive today just to get out of the house and see some areas we hadn’t been in yet, it was nice. Not much else going on at all. I plan on trying to finish my book today, only about 100 more pages.

We’re having leftover mandarin orange chicken, brown rice and green beans for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
            today is Joe's 81st b-day. He has requested shrimp scampi with fettuccini garlic bread salad and of course birthday cake & ice cream
            Happy birthday, Joe... you don't look a day over 60! How do you do it? If you were here I would make you party pies and fairy bread... both a 'must have' at birthday parties in my country.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/23HJCjGLOCqas/200w.gif?cid=ecf05e47hd7qr0z0zai6nbxrm8ye4cmy73f0ujosik5u02vt&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
            You know what sounds amazing for dinner?
            Anything I don't have to cook!

Comment

he says thank you so much for the happy birthday wishes.
              Those goodies sound interesting Chayote. I will enjoy them in my imagination

Comment

Working...
              X