Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 20th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is filling the land with its beauty at a high of 42 and the low of 28.

I have not a clue what dinner will be. I have not even thought about it.

I hope you are having better luck in the dinner department and if you are will share what you are having.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am doing the kids Christmas on Wed so everything is going to be quick and easy this week. Grilled cheese and a can of soup for dinner, I did buy some fancy cheese though.

Comment

I can manage that. Thanks for the thought muz.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Our daughter and her hubby are up north til January 4, I'm very excited about that! She came over this aft and we shopped for a few stocking stuffers, did some wrapping while listening to Christmas music...it's just what I needed
        I have a few chicken breasts in oven, oiled and rubbed with a new seasoning Trev got from Cabelas, sure smells great. Not sure if he will be eating that with us or not? Sides will be rice and asparagus. I had an intense craving for broccoli lol....at grocery store to buy some until I see price of $5.99!!!!! Um no thanks.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It has been frigid today! It never broke 40 all day and the frost is still out there everywhere. It was a beautiful and clear day and the views of the North Cascades were absolutely breathtaking. We did a Walmart run today so that I could get the items I needed for making Christmas dinner. It was so crowded there! I was very glad to get home and off my feet.

We’re going to finish up the Chianti pot roast and tortellini tonight. I was just too wiped out to even think about serious cooking this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
          X