Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It turned out yesterday that the sun did not shine and was a windy, cold day with it spitting snow all day with no accumulation.

Today again they are saying partly sunny along with the high of 40 and the low of 35.

A sausage gravy over biscuits along with a fruit salad will be dinner.

What are you having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny windy cold.
    Today is my cook day. We get together tomorrow. So I'm ordering a pizza. YAY

Comment

Tonight will be cocktails!! I had to run to the grocery store because I burnt a pan of sausage yesterday. Of course I had extra sausage so that wasnt a problem, but I needed more sausage for Christmas lasagna. None of the stores had roll sausage so I had to buy Italian sausage links and will make do.

Comment

Bright, frigid day today. We did a bunch of last minute shopping - grocery & booze. I squeezed in a little visit with our neighbour 'Jill up the Hill' and we exchanged some books to read.
        Dinner will be the leftover tater tot casserole as planned
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Cold and cloudy, we’re expecting frigid temperatures and lowland snow this coming weekend. I just saw the weather forecast, highs in the 20’s next week. We went to Stanwood Hearing this afternoon to get Ken’s hearing aids thoroughly cleaned and retubed, now they work so much better! While he was waiting I went to the grocery store and picked up a few items I needed for dinners in the next few days. I can’t really think of anything else we might need, if I do, we’ll wait!

We’re having the rest of the hamburger gravy on biscuits and a bag of chopped salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X