Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudy, dreary morning with a chance of rain and the high of 43 and the low of 38.

I made tuna salad for sandwiches this morning and will have along with tomato soup and tapioca pudding for dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Making Italian sausages with peppers and onions along with some roasted brussel sprouts. We are going to look at doberman puppies tomorrow. I am not a huge dog person but my Chihuahua is going deaf so she only barks if she sees someone. I have just had some creepy delivery people lately, plus I really want to walk at the park, but there are just a lot of weirdos out there so I need a dog that can walk with me.

Comment

Good luck looking for your dog. Have fun looking at all the cute little ones.

Comment

I've got a 15 lb stuffed turkey in the oven right now, just put in a little ham as well. Sides of roasted potatoes, turnip, green beans, gravy and rolls.
        So, obviously I did not get my turkey fix in! We left all the leftovers at DS house Christmas day.
        DD and her hubby are coming to join us for dinner, they are heading back to city for a time, so we won't be seeing them for a while.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Enjoy your dinner Mudder and safe travels for your DD and SIL.

Comment

We had more snow overnight, but today is bright, sunny and still cold. We did hit 32 for a few minutes but it’s gone back down again. We’ve just been hanging out in the house and taking it easy.

I made some chicken salad for sandwiches and we’ll have some tomato soup with it.

Comment

Almost sounds like you are in a " lockdown " situation Charlene. I know I would go stir crazy. I know I did last February with our snow / ice situation.

Comment

I guess we are in sort of a lockdown, but honestly, it really doesn’t bother us all that much. We’re basically “homebodies” most of the time anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X