Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The wind was howling last night but has calmed down. It will be cloudy today with a chance of snow with the high of 39 and the low of 17.

I am having mac and cheese with broccoli and ham in it for a casserole along with baked apples.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Making sloppy joes and some green beans. Maybe some fried cabbage as well, I have some to use up.

Comment

We're having leftover spaghetti. Joe has all his uppers pulled tomorrow & a plate. So didn't make the pork butt cause he will need soft food for awhile.

Comment

Ouch, I feel for him on that. Make sure he gets lots of protein for healing.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s a cold day today, and it’s somewhat likely that we might get some lowland snow later this evening. We went to Walmart to stock up on stuff and we sure noticed an awful lot of empty shelves today. On the trip up and back we noticed quite a bit of snow and ice left from the last big storm, but we haven’t had much of any warming to speak of to get it all melted. We also filled up our gas tank at Safeway gas, used our rewards to get $1 off per gallon.

I’m making Filipino Chicken Adobo tonight along with some brown rice and fruit.

Comment

We got some snow today!
            I made salisbury steaks/onions/mushrooms, fries done in the air fryer and peas.
            Thank god hubby and I were feeling fine after our boosters!
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
            X