Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

Due to the last Monday morning East Coast snowstorm that stranded hundreds of people on I-95 overnight, big power loss throughout our region, our power was finally restored at 12:30 pm Saturday. I'm not sure I would make it as a pioneer woman back in the day. Modern conveniences are a welcome sight.

Good to hear that your power is back on and now you can take shower and wash your hair.

Comment

Happy to hear your power is back.

Comment

Wow! That was a long time to be out! You must be so grateful power is restored.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

That’s good news!

Comment

Glad your power is back on. My daughter in Alaska was having the same issue around that same time. I sent her packages and they got there on the 3rd. They tried to deliver them twice and it keeps saying there is no where to deliver them. I think the power was out at that place, so I hope they get the power back on soon, or fix whatever problem the power outage caused.

Comment

Yes, it is nice to be back to normal again. Even with a standby generator, it doesn't run everything but we were better off than a lot of people so I am not complaining.

Comment

Working...
              X