Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

After a night of the wind blowing so hard I am surprised the electric is still on. It has died down and should be a mostly sunny day with the high of 40 and the low of 25.

Dinner is undecided at this point.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Busy day but not physically. We have needed to strain our brains to work out how we are going to make our move to Adelaide. I think we are close to a decision and a move if our plans work out. Since our appointment with the real estate agent at 3pm today, we've reversed our thinking. At least I'm feeling a bit more positively.

We got our grocery delivery in time for our dinner so we enjoyed having a choice of new food. John had a bacon, onion, egg, lettuce and tomato roll. I had some sour dough bread with honey ham, tomato and coleslaw which was wonderful albeit messy to eat.

I know already that I won't sleep much tonight... too much packing going on in my head and wishing it was all physically being packed into boxes. Suffice to say, we will have a busy couple of weeks.
    You know what sounds amazing for dinner?
    Anything I don't have to cook!

Comment

Goulash has been requested. Idk how that's going to work but we'll give it a go. There's always eggs if he can't chew it.

Comment

Dreary day, freezing rain predicted for later on.
        DD stopped in for a quick visit, she is suffering greatly from her booster shot yesterday, hoping she feels better soon as they are going to Costa Rica on Saturday.
        I'm making a casesar salad and a ground beef/mushroom/green pepper dish with vodka sauce (Classico) over top of elbow noodles.
        Hubby fixed the furnace!!! He says some connection was frozen where line enters wall into house.I hope that's it!
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I went to the grocery store at 10 this morning thinking the shelf would be better stocked, they were not. Oh well. I had smoked pork in the freezer, I tossed it in the crockpot with left over pot roast and some sausage and made a pot of chili.

Comment

It’s been warmer today, temps in the 50’s, but we did have some rain this morning. The weather reports are saying we should have a nice clear weekend! Yippee! I did some online bill paying and some reading today, not much else though.

I’m making Caesar chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and a package of Trader Joe’s street corn.

Comment

Working...
            X