Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 13th Dinner Poist

Good Morning!

It is cloudy today with the high of 37 and the low of 25. The is a slight chance of snow later today.

I spent the day yesterday taking advantage of the warmer weather and sunshine and got all my errands done and some grocery shopping also.

I am having stuffed peppers tonight that I have pulled from the freezer and put on the crockpot, brown rice and applesauce will be dinner.

What is your Thursday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hot and humid day that wasn't pleasant at all. I stayed inside all day, especially when a storm came through. Tiff and Immy visited and stayed for dinner with us and Immy was so happy when she could see a rainbow after the storm past.

Dinner was roast pork cooked on the BBQ, bake-at-home rolls and coleslaw. Immy prepared her own dinner: ham, tomato, Grain Waves, a whole avocado and 8 cocktail pickled onions (green). I offered red but she said they are too hot, even though the only difference is the artificial colouring... Tiff started a list of things to do at the house in the next three weeks. We are going to be busy.

I've managed to get through the day on two and a half hours sleep last night so I'll be going to bed very soon
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

My daughter came over today to see the puppy, of course the one grandson is not liking him because you know big puppies plow over little kids. They will get used to each other. We will just meet up once a week so they get used to each other because I cant have the kids spend the night until they can behave together. While we are working on puppy manners at least he is pretty well potty trained so yeah!!!!! We met up with the boys and all went to the bodega for lunch, so cocktails for dinner.

Comment

It’s been a pretty nice day today, highs in the low 50’s and dry. Not much happening, did some quickie grocery shopping and that’s about it.

We’re going to have the rest of the Spanish rice and a roasted garlic chopped salad for dinner.

Comment

We had a pretty day today but mostly I have just red my book and rested. I fell a couple of days ago and have been mostly resting until I feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
            We had a pretty day today but mostly I have just red my book and rested. I fell a couple of days ago and have been mostly resting until I feel much better.
            I hope you didn't injure yourself, MommaBear. Rest as much as you can...
            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Feel better soon MommaBear.
              Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
              He drew a circle that shut me out.
              But love and I had the wit to win,
              We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
              X