Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be mostly cloudy today with a chance of snow and the high of 27 and the low of 18.

DGS said last night that he could see into the future and when I asked him what he saw he said stuffed pepper soup with the brown rice in it and some homemade dinner rolls. When I got done laughing i said that he did have a talent of foreseeing the future. A very easy and comfort food meal.

What will be the Friday night dinner in your home tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another hot and humid day... too hot for me to spend too much time outside. I did go out to water the vegetables and check out how John is going with the garage. I didn't do as much packing as I should have but tomorrow is another day.

Big day in tennis... Djokovic is on the verge of being deported from Australia back to Serbia. I suspect he will try to go back to court to appeal the decision but he admitted that he lied on his visa application. If anyone else had done that, they wouldn't have seen dust between when they landed and when they were put on another flight to return home. He's no different to anyone else wanting to come here. If he's deported tonight he won't be able to come back for three years... big price for assuming the COVID rules don't apply to him. Before anyone thinks I'm against Djokovic because of his race, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm against him for thinking he should be entitled to be treated differently to every other person who comes to our country. Off my soapbox now...

Dinner tonight: John had roast pork, potato, peas, carrots and onion. I had spaghetti bolognaise to use up the sauce in the fridge.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Ham & cheese omlets. Unless he wants something different.

Comment

How is Joe's mouth doing rosie?

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
          Another hot and humid day... too hot for me to spend too much time outside. I did go out to water the vegetables and check out how John is going with the garage. I didn't do as much packing as I should have but tomorrow is another day.

Big day in tennis... Djokovic is on the verge of being deported from Australia back to Serbia. I suspect he will try to go back to court to appeal the decision but he admitted that he lied on his visa application. If anyone else had done that, they wouldn't have seen dust between when they landed and when they were put on another flight to return home. He's no different to anyone else wanting to come here. If he's deported tonight he won't be able to come back for three years... big price for assuming the COVID rules don't apply to him. Before anyone thinks I'm against Djokovic because of his race, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm against him for thinking he should be entitled to be treated differently to every other person who comes to our country. Off my soapbox now...

Dinner tonight: John had roast pork, potato, peas, carrots and onion. I had spaghetti bolognaise to use up the sauce in the fridge.
          Celebrities and Politicians don't think that rules apply to them, not just covid rules , but any rules. They think that they can do anything they want to, whenever they want to and nothing will happen to them. Sad, but true.

Comment

He's getting better. Goes back next week for a reline. Still a few tender spots.

Comment

I am happy hearing that. I know dental work can be so painful and not fun at all.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today! We’re looking at 3 days in a row of no rain, we might actually be able to cut the grass in a couple of days. It’s been a quiet day, not much happening at all. I’m reading a really good book right now, Total Power: A Mitch Rapp Novel by Kyle Mills. I will probably finish it in the next couple of days.

We’re going to finish the Caesar chicken, and I’m going to heat up some Beecher’s macaroni and cheese and we’ll have some green beans with it.

Comment

Working...
                X