muz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muz

Are you ready? It is 10 PM and we have 3 inches of snow already and it is coming down thick and fast. I think we are in for a nightmare for the next couple days from what I am reading. If you go out, please drive safely. Better yet, unless it is urgent just stay in with a good book. I am crocheting tomorrow and reading. Unless of course, you want a snowball fight or build a snowman!!!!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We had 10 inches by 6 am and a foot by 8:40. The good old lake effect will kick in at 10 after the storm leaves, lucky us!!! I planned ahead and have no where to go until Thursday so I am good. Hubs is snow blowing and I have cleaned off the patio 3 times already. The puppy refuses to poop outside because the snow is past his man parts so today is going to be an awesome, awesome day!!! I will probably drag him out to the driveway to do his business since hubs cleared it out but not sure how long that will last. Since I have Painesville power and not the Illuminating company our power almost never goes out. I may do some baking today, it seems like a good day to make bread and cake.

Comment

Need a taste tester? I can send a dog sled for pick-up and delivery!!!

Comment

I think the sleds would be stuck today!

Comment

You would be right on that one!!