Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cold 17 out with a high of 20 today and the low of 4. Wind chill is putting up below 0.

Cream of broccoli soup will be dinner with grilled cheese sandwich.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

In honor of the musician Meatloaf, I will be making meatloaf. Not that he was a favorite of mine, but I really like meatloaf lol.

Comment

Muz. ROFLOL. Always count on you for a good laugh.
      reruns

OOPS so sorry just heard he passed. Geeze didn't know.
      Last edited by rosie; 01-21-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Still packing. Getting tired of the house being filled with cardboard boxes, sticky tape and bubble wrap. Eventually I will run out of things to pack... (hopefully)

Getting our booster vaccines tomorrow afternoon. We will be happy to get it and who knows, we might be confident enough to venture outside of our home again soon.

Dinner tonight was pork spare ribs, mashed potato, carrots and peas. Dessert was an icecream.

Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I have no idea what to have for dinner. I think I am going to be hungry but nothing sounds good. It has been a busy day today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
            Still packing. Getting tired of the house being filled with cardboard boxes, sticky tape and bubble wrap. Eventually I will run out of things to pack... (hopefully)
            Chayote, I know how you feel! We went through many rolls of tape and bubble wrap getting ready to do a long distance move. I’m never moving again!

It’s been cool and cloudy but dry today. We did a Walmart and Costco run today, now we’re beat. My Costco membership had expired and it took awhile to get it renewed and updated. Fortunately we didn’t need too much at either place.

We’re going to have the rest of the creamy tomato pasta with shrimp for dinner.

Comment

Ran to town to pick up last minute things for our trip.
              Made some hamburgers in the AF and made a garden salad
              Sure do love these burgs cooked in the AF! Very juicy and quick!
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
                Chayote, I know how you feel! We went through many rolls of tape and bubble wrap getting ready to do a long distance move. I’m never moving again!
                Charlene... so many people told me I was crazy to start packing months ahead of when we were supposed to move. I'm relieved that I didn't listen to them because had I not done that packing when I did, I'd be in a right proper pickle! It's not easy for one person to pack up 38 years of memories. I want to be ready to move as soon as I secure a temporary house in which to live.

We haven't rented since 1979 and I'm out of touch with how it's done. I'm learning though. When our house is finished and ready for us to move in, we'll need to move one last time and I'll have some help. I'm not planning on unpacking very much in the temporary house. We will live there with the bare minimum and leave most of it stored in the spare bedroom.

Like you, when this is over we will never, ever... EVER move again.
                Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
                X