Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Another day of gloom and snow. The high of 25 and the low of 8 and below 0 with wind chill tonight. Another 3-6 inches of snow today with a winter weather advisory in effect.

Garlic shrimp over pasts, salad and the last of the pudding cake for DGS will be dinner.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We are supposed to do Sunday dinner today but now I am not sure because the snow. I already know my daughter wont make it and I am not sure about the MIL. Either way I am making ham, 7 layer salad, green beans, pasta salad, scalloped potatoes and cupcakes. I know the boys will still come no matter what because they are kind of dumb.

Comment

Joe had some trouble with supper last eve. SO gonna go with creamed chicken & mashed. It's his grandma's recipe. We both like it.

Comment

That dinner sounds good rosie.

Yours does also muz.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It has been cold and foggy all day, temps were in the high 30’s and we had frost early this morning. I finally finished the laundry and did some vacuuming and then did some general goofing off.

We’re going to pick up Papa Murphy’s pizza and one of their salads. We’ll have the pizza tonight and I’ll either add chicken or shrimp (or both!) to the salad for dinner tomorrow night.

Comment

I haven’t felt well lately so I grabbed Sushi for my dinner. I ate a small amount of that and made ice tea. I have totally lost my appetite. I intend to make more effort tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
              I haven’t felt well lately so I grabbed Sushi for my dinner. I ate a small amount of that and made ice tea. I have totally lost my appetite. I intend to make more effort tomorrow.
              You worry me, MommaBear. Do you know the reason why you don't have an appetite? You don't have to tell us what is wrong... we care for you regardless of how much you want to share...
              Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
              X