Rest In Peace beatlebette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace beatlebette

I just saw a posting on FB that Bette Standon, aka beatlebette, passed away yesterday. I really don’t know any details but she had been quite I’ll and hospitalized since before Christmas.

I recognized that name right away. She used to post quite often here a few years ago and then stopped. She had some health issues that I don't exactly recall anymore, but I thought it had something to do with her feet. I am very sorry to hear about this. She was always a sensible poster.

Comment

I remember her very well, from a very long time ago, she stopped posting on CK years ago. I don't remember all her health issues , but one was with her feet, some nerve issue, don't know if she had diabetes or not.
      Now I am wondering how her boyfriend , Rick , is doing ? He also had health issues and depended on her quite bit in the later years , because of eye issues.
      RIP Bette

Comment

Ahhh that is so sad. Yes, I do know that she had a few health issues in the last few years. ((Bette))) RIP
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Sabine - BeatleBette didn't have diabetes because that is what the medical staff looked at first, but she had numbness in her feet. Not sure if there was ever a diagnosis for that.

Comment

Bette had a toe removed to some kind of health issue..not sure what that was about
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

At one time , some years ago , she posted that she was diagnosed with neuropathy, which is a nerve problem and starts in the feet. I always thought that maybe she had diabetes .
              And her boyfriend Rick had some very serious eye problem and couldn't drive a car anymore. Sad, sad situation, to say the least.

Comment

So very sorry to hear. I remember her.

Comment

Oh No. Rest In Peace, Bette

Comment

So very sorry to read of Bette's passing
                    We stayed in touch thru the years
                    We were in the gift exchange at Christmas time
                    thru Copy Kat and we became friends from that time on
                    My heart is broken for her family and Rick

Comment

I'm sorry you have lost your friend, mellon...

I didn't know Bette well but of course I remember when she was here. My sympathy to her family and friends.
                      Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

RIP Bette.

Comment

Working...
                        X