Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The snow just keeps coming down. It was snowing so hard yesterday afternoon and evening that at times you could not see across the street. More is predicted today, 3-4 inches, along with the high of 19 and the low of 6 with wind chill putting us below which is where we are now.

I am leaning towards bacon, eggs, home fries, toast and orange juice.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sold some furniture today... that was nice surprise. Originally I had assumed that no-one would want our old furniture but Tiff proved me wrong. We'll see how we go with the next piece.

I've been struggling for the past three days. Booster of Pfizer hit me hard, even though the first two doses were a breeze. It wouldn't put me off having any more boosters that are suggested. I'm over it now other than a sore arm.

Tiff and Immy came to help move the boxes I had packed out to the now empty garage. Lovely to have somewhere to put them out of the way. Doing the Swarovski tomorrow... one piece at a time so as not to break anything. Might get a rental house after missing out on the last one... I applied and are still in the running and been offered an inspection which will be carried out by my daughter. Rentals in Adelaide are so difficult... one of the real estate agents told me that on average they receive 50 applications for each house. Knowing that made me hopeful that we are in the final eight applicants. It's a nice enough house... the only thing I don't like is that it's a duplex. It's only until our house is finished so we'll just be grateful for whatever we can get.

Tiff and Immy stayed for dinner. We had chicken schnitzel and salad.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Hubs is under the weather today so I am making chicken noodle soup. The dog is walking around sniffing the air looking for some snacks now lol.

Comment

I have a mid afternoon doctors appointment and think I will get something to eat on my way home. I have had way too much loss of appetite.

Comment

It’s been another foggy, chilly day today, highs in the high 30’s. I did a quickie “hit the sales” grocery run and took an Amazon return to the UPS Store. Haggen had Beecher’s macaroni and cheese on sale and QFC (Kroger) had raw, peeled and deveined Patagonian shrimp on sale. So, we’re stocked up now!

We’re having the rest of the Crouton Chicken Casserole and a bag of Asian sesame chopped salad.

Comment

Working...
          X