Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 29th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Oh my gosh, the sun is shining!!! It is still so cold out with the high of 15 and the low of 4 that will put us below 0 again tonight. But the sun is shining!!!

I am morphing two cabbage rolls into a soup along with a fruit salad.

What will be your delicious dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

No one is eating this eve I've been running around getting Joe's meds. They are closing our Aldi. It's almost empty. Just don't understand why. They were busy all the time. So went to Greenvilles Aldi.

Have a few scalloped potatos left. Joe wants a hamburger (no bun) and finish off the potatos. I should find a veggie ???? Oh the excitement !!

Comment

My neighbors kids are having a good time in their pool. I have enjoyed listening to them.

Late this afternoon I finally got a bit of an appetite and grilled salmon.

Comment

It started out as a beautiful day but I can now see rain clouds coming in from the west. Temperatures have been in the high 30’s, low 40’s. It’s been kind of a lazy day.

I’m making carne asada tacos for dinner.

Comment

I went to bed super early for me last night. I couldn't keep my eyes open after a tiring day. We bought our new cars yesterday... two of them. For transporting our mobility scooters we bought a Volkswagen Maxi Caddy LWB and we also bought a Mitsubishi Outlander with upgraded leather seats. Two white vehicles for heat reflection and dual control airconditioning so I don't freeze any delicate parts of John's anatomy, instead he can control the cool air on this side of both vehicles. We will bring them both home on Wednesday... we'll drive one home from the dealership and the other is being transported on a truck for no additional charge. We bargained well and got a good deal for buying two vehicles.

So the beginning of our new life has happened. The cars are ticked off the list... hopefully we will be approved for a rental house in the near future and then the final move into our new home. It's all very exciting.

Dinner last night: John had steak, eggs, chips, onion and peas; I had pumpkin ravioli with bolognaise sauce.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
          X