Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's getting cold outside. We Texans aren't' used to this

I hope you keep your power and dont have a repeat of last year. After seeing the problems you guys had last year I thought I should maybe have some more emergency stuff on hand just in case so I got a load of those silver thermal blankets.

Comment

wonder. Does anyone get Use to it ? Lol. But I get what you're saying. My brother lived in Florida for like 40 yrs. Came home for a visit in May. It was in the 50s we all had a good laugh. He was freezing & we didn't even have on jackets.
      Hopefully this passes quickly for all of us.

Comment

How is your weather this morning AllieK ? For us it is 34 ( windchill 22 ), it rained all night and it is still raining. Will it warm up this pm ? Not according to the forecast, supposed to go into the 20's tomorrow before it will warm up on Sunday. I really hate this weather . If I wanted to deal with snow I would have stayed in Kansas.

Comment

It rained some last night, but not today. It's overcast, cold and windy. 37 right now and wind chill is 29. I'm not expecting snow here, but icy bridges, probably

Comment

You are further down south from SA, so you are a bit warmer, if you want to call 37 warm. Rain has stopped for now , and we had so much rain and then a bit freezing temps , so the tree limbs are turning down to the ground. I am so afraid that we could have a limb break off and hit our house. We have 18 big oak trees in our back yard alone.
            Yes, they are forecasting ice on bridges and overpasses. Some of our express ways are closed, the double deckers, we call them fly overs.

Comment

I spoke too soon. We are now having a light rain and the Pink area on the radar is almost here

Comment

I think the pink means ice ??

Comment

Blue is snow, so think pink is ice and purple is a mix . it's already 31 here and is supposed to stay freezing until noon tomorrow, so guess we will cut off our water and drain all pipes pretty soon.
                  Last edited by AllieK; 02-03-2022, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X