Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A partly sunny sky is leading the way for a high of 35 and the low of 15 along with a chance of light snow this afternoon. Not bad for a Monday in the throes of winter.

Swiss steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and apple cinnamon muffins will be dinner.

What meal is calling your name?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Thinking either meatloaf or Salisbury steak.

Comment

It is right down cold burrr.
      Had to go to Muncie cause dentist would not return calls. Finally got another appointment. So will be on easy chew for another week

Having chicken dumpling casserole and peas. It looks gross going in the oven but comes out beautiful and tasty. I made gooey butter bars last night cause ya know I'm not fat enough ugh

Comment

I think I might cook breakfast this evening.

Comment

I’m sure glad we did our sightseeing yesterday! It’s been very cool and cloudy all day today, but it is supposed to be better the rest of the week. It’s been a quiet day today, I did make a quickie grocery run for a few items for tomorrow’s dinner.

I’m making Cook’s Country’s Bourbon Chicken and baked brown rice with a green salad tonight.

Comment

I went to bed early last night so missed posting. The day was ordinary... packing boxes, etc.

We made do with the food we had in the fridge. John had the rest of the crumbed lamb ribs with peas and some hash made from potato, bacon and onion. I had spaghetti bolognaise which is my go-to comfort meal.
            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
            X