Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I see no sun but am seeing the snow coming down from a cloud covered sky. The high of 29 and the low of 27.

I am making a sheet pan dinner of chicken, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny but cold. Suppose to get to 40 today.
    the chicken dumpling casserole went over very well YAY
    Put together sausage egg bake last night so I'll pop that in the oven. I do believe it's a casserole kinda week here. **sigh**

Comment

I really don’t have a appetite this evening but I guess it is time to come up with something.

Comment

It’s been quite cloudy and cool today and we’ve had some very light drizzle this afternoon. We really haven’t done much other than the usual daily chores today at all. The book I’m reading, Dog On It by Spencer Quinn, is really a fun and fast read. I’ll probably finish it tonight.

I’m trying out a recipe for layered taco pie tonight. I won’t be following it exactly, it calls for flour tortillas and I have corn, and I’m going to add some things to it. We’ll have a Southwestern chopped salad with it. I’ll post the recipe later tonight if it turns out good.

Comment

Working...
        X