Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I am blinded by the glorious sun this morning. It is such a welcome sight. It was a single digit morning with the high of 23 and the low of 13.

I am making bean soup with ham, cornbread waffles and baked apples for dinner.

What will be your dinner this start of the work week?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I had errands to run this morning, it was 7 degrees outside. Hubs said it sounds like a good day for soup so I am making the weight watchers taco soup. I am not going to lie, I hope he brings home some candy or cake today lol.

Comment

A girl can always hope muz!!!!

Comment

Dentist at 2pm if Joe can chew better will grab something in Muncie. If not he can have remaining chicken soup & I'll eat whatever he gave me a LARGE bag of dove chocolates.

Comment

I hope Joe has a successful visit and can now eat foods that are more solid.

Careful rosie, muz is craving chocolate and sweets so she just might knock on your door!!!

Comment

all are welcome ! Save me from myself lol

OMGOSH they got his plate perfect WOOHOO we stopped and chowed on chinese food. He ate like he was starving. Thank GOD it's over!!!

Comment

Happy Valentine’s Day Monday!

It’s been a pretty day today, they’re calling it faux Spring on the weather news. Whatever, it is nice! It’s been kind of a lazy day today, I finished the book The Clockmaker’s Wife a little while ago and I’ll be starting The Keeper of Happy Endings by Barbara Davis later this evening.

I’m trying out a recipe for Chicken Gloria Casserole and we’ll have some green beans with it. I’ll post the recipe after dinner if it comes out good.

Comment

Working...
              X