So Beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Beautiful

I walked into the room where I keep my Christmas cactus on the windowsill and saw a bud and one that is opening and a lot more forming. I was so pleased seeing it on its second time blooming with one more time around Easter. I have always been surprised that it blooms so many times as I know a lot only do so once a year. I rescued it many years ago after a huge yard sale and the people moved and left the plant sitting on a tree stump. I saw the realtor putting up the sale sign and asked if I could save it and I was the new owner. It was so tiny and needed care and now I have a beautiful, full and flowering plant.

It is such a welcome sight in the cold dark of winter and the burst of color is just lovely. It is sometimes the little things that can feed the spirit.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I can picture it. They are just stunning. I had one for years & guess I killed it I don't have a window that would be good for it now. ENJOY

Comment

I'm not sure what that is. Is there a picture of it somewhere?

Comment

Not of mine Allie but you can google it and there are many pictures and colors and information about them. Mine is even prettier this morning.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
        X