Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast at the moment with a wind advisory in effect and the high of 53 and the low of 48.

I am a little late on the egg salad train but that sounded so good yesterday that I have made some this morning and will have a carrot salad and baked custard along with the sandwich.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

The wind is crraazzyy.
    easy peasy French toast and sausage

Comment

Ok rosie, thanks for the idea for tomorrow's dinner!

Comment

I like easy. We will be having that tomorrow too. He just told me he would finish off lobster rolls I brought home yesterday after knit group along with mac & cheese. Works for me

Comment

What project are you working on? I have an early appointment in the morning and then am dropping off 33 scarves where I donate. I rotate between 3 and this is the first one I did in the Fall. I was thinking of you yesterday wondering what you were working on. As you well know there is just something about that yarn!!!!!

Comment

The pic I sent of the mosaic granny squares is what I'm still working on. I need 72 squares. I have 25 finished. I have been beside myself because I can't find the yarn I need to finish. It's the mainstays ROYAL blue from Wal-Mart. They have everything else. Can't find it on line either. Sooo not going any further on that in case I have to rip it. Hopefully I can find it. soon. Stated a new to.me stitch called thermal stitch. Making a pot holder with it. You crochet 2 thicknesses at same time. It's a bear to start but I've got it down pat now.

I say WOW. I know you have such a talent for giving freely. I enjoyed donating and would still love to but the postage is a killer. Thru the group I have found an outlet for donation. Made mittens, beanies and scarves they give out from the library.
            keep up the good work. Your earning jewels in your crown

Comment

You are giving freely, it does not matter where. I know you do beautiful work and the items you are making I am sure are so well received.

The square is beautiful. I am not sure if I will have time, but I could look in my Walmart and see if they have that yarn. If they do would you like some and what would you need? You are a 1/3 of the way there so I would be happy helping you out. Let me know tonight as I am leaving early tomorrow morning, have a lot that needs done in nasty weather so will be moving along. It will be on my path so will not be a big deal. It is called paying it forward and it would be my pleasure in doing so.

Let me know!!!! I can let you know when I am there if they have it and how many they have.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, did a few things around the house and spent some time reading. Nothing too exciting going on at all.

We’re going to have more of the Chicken Gloria Casserole and more green beans with it for dinner.

Comment

LTB that would be awesome. It is ROYAL blue. Not the one that says blue. I seriously doubt they have it but never know. It is mainstays. I bought some red heart & it's not even close. I need at least 3 skeins but would take 6 or 7. I will pay you and TY so much for the offer.

Comment

You are welcome rosie and you have already paid me.

Comment

Working...
                    X