Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The wind is howling and blowing hard with wind gusts of 40 MPH along with the high of 27 and the low of 14 with more snow.

I am making a sheet pan of pork, sweet potatoes, onions and broccoli.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We achieved getting the Caddy packed ready for our weekend trip to Adelaide. It was early but needed to fit in with Tiff who was helping us. My goodness, she is so good at packing! Must have been all those Tetris games she played on her computer. There's a little space left at the back of the van for our walkers and overnight bag. Nice to know that job is out of the way. If we decide to take anything else with us, there is space under both the driver and passenger seats.

For dinner we had meat pies and mashed potato. I melted some mozzarella cheese over my potato.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

The wind is harsh here as well. Wind chill 3. Suppose to be in 20s all day.
      I'm going to see if I can find some cooked beef in the freezer and make a beef pot pie. If not there's always chicken.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy today, and there is a storm coming in tonight that will bring snow to the Cascades and rain for the rest of us. We’ve been puttering around the house a bit and I finished the book The Keeper of Happy Endings by Barbara Davis. It was such a good book! I definitely recommend it

We’re going to Ixtapa for Mexican food tonight, I can hardly wait!

Comment

Working...
        X