Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 20th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The wind finally died down late yesterday and the snow stopped, but it was still cold out. Today will be a nicer day with a mostly sunny sky and the high of 46 and the low of 37.

DGS has asked for a pork stir fry over rice along with Waldorf salad for dinner.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Our dear Queen Elizabeth has been hit with COVID... I dearly hope she gets through this stinker of a virus.

Just another day of packing up the house. Tiff and Tim came down and took the BBQ and freezer so that's a few more things gone. Looking for a box that's strong and large enough for my 45 year old Kenwood Chef.

For dinner we had porterhouse steak... John had chips, eggs and onion while I had chips, lettuce and pea shoots

https://i.imgur.com/T4Ai9wm.jpg?1
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Just another day of packing up the house. Tiff and Tim came down and took the BBQ and freezer so that's a few more things gone. Looking for a box that's strong and large enough for my 45 year old Kenwood Chef.

I had to Google Kenwood chef. That looks way better than a kitchen aid. I know I'm suppose to loovve my KA but I don't.

We're just having leftovers. Humble stew & chicken pot pie.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
        I had to Google Kenwood chef. That looks way better than a kitchen aid. I know I'm suppose to loovve my KA but I don't.
        I bought my Kenwood Chef about six months before our wedding. We had been given money as gifts for our engagement and I put it together to buy the Kenwood. I must say, in those days appliances were built to last. These days I only use it about once a month but I still wouldn't part with it.

https://i.imgur.com/9ypd7xa.jpg
        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Well, the weather said it was going to be stormy today, but it’s really been a pretty day. We’ll see what the next couple of days brings us. I did some sorting and pitching out in the file cabinet and some general tidying while the Daytona race was on. I’ve got to say, the races were a lot more interesting back in the 70’s.

We’re going to finish the chicken Gloria and green beans for dinner.

Comment

I had the grandkids for the weekend, all three of them. The puppy still does not have manners and he is 50 lbs already so it was exhausting but we made it through. We had our first puppy class today. Of course I have the only idiot dog who jumps on everyone. I just bought him an electric collar because he is so stinking stubborn. I was dead set against it but hubs wanted to ship him off to a month long board and train and they all use electric collars. It has a button that makes it vibrate and does not shock him so that usually get him in line. Its been a very long weekend so I got Dairy Queen and made instant pot spaghetti and am calling it a night.

Comment

Working...
            X