Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast, snowing again, and the wind is at it again. The high of 32 and the low of 20 but the windchill will keep the high in the mid 20's.

I think tonight is a good night for tacos, rice pudding and I will bake some brownies for DGS. The brownies will make the house smell so good and make DGS so happy.

What are you having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am planning on chicken thighs in mustard sauce, that is if they thaw in time. If not I will probably air fry some steaks because its to cold to go outside today.

Comment

It is cold! We’re barely in the 30’s right now. It got down into the very low 20’s last night. We had a weird thing happen last night, I noticed our WiFi wasn’t working and I went into the room where the router was and low and behold, no power in the bedrooms at all. Everything else was working; TV, dishwasher, lights in kitchen and living room. I checked our local website, a neighbor said to notify Snohomish PUD about it. I did, they called me shortly afterwards and sent a guy out to help us. He fixed it very quickly and showed me how to take care of it if it happens again. That was amazing fast service! It’s working fine today. I did some quick grocery shopping and got a haircut this afternoon.

Ken is making tacos tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X