Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Another storm is heading our way and by early evening we will be getting rain turning into sleet and then snow with an accumulation 2-4 inches. The high will be 32 and the low of 28.

French onion soup sounds good along with grilled cheese sandwiches and rice pudding.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Dinner was different for each of us... John had crumbed chicken tenders with peas and mashed potatoes; I had chicken and salad.

8 days and counting down.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I made the chicken thighs yesterday and they were disappointing, oh well. Air fryer steak today with roasted brussel sprouts and sour cream dill cucumbers.

Comment

We had sleet, freezing rain, 1/2 inch snow last night. Second wave of ice, freezing rain arriving this afternoon.

Just put on a big ol pot of beef stew. Have some French bread. We're not doing sweets. I got blood work back and I've got to cool it. I've been eating like a teenager that never gains an ounce. I am not a teen. Lol

Comment

I don’t have a clue yet what to prepare for dinner. I went to a luncheon today and don’t think dinner will be much of anything. Food doesn’t taste good to me lately. That alone has caused me to loose several pounds. Maybe some soup.

My navigation between my iPhone and my car has been a mess since the last update to my phone. Drives me nuts.

Comment

It’s a beautiful and sunny day today but it’s still quite chilly. We had light and wet snow most of last night and the yard was covered this morning, but the sun has melted it pretty quickly. It’s been a pretty quiet day otherwise, did some online bill paying but that’s about it.

I’m trying a recipe for a chicken Alfredo and rice casserole for dinner, probably some sliced pears with it.

Comment

Working...
            X