muz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muz

Be careful out there. I am sure you already know how much ice there is but not wanting you or hubs getting hurt.

In 2 months we will be seeing spring flowers poking up in places so that is my thought for the day. I already have gotten seeds for my garden beds and keep looking at them.

Have a good one!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I haven't left the house it is to cold outside for that ! We have puppy classes tomorrow, I am not looking foreword to it at all. We are learning leash walking and he is ok in the house but once he gets outside I struggle to keep him under control. I have this gentle lead that is like a harness for the face that works amazing but we are not supposed to use those in class. I am bringing it just in case. He gets so over excited in public and acts like a jerk but practice makes perfect. I never ever had such a stubborn dog. It took 50 days to teach him to lay down. Its like I show him things a million times, then a million more and it doesn't register in his block head. Then all of a sudden out of no where he gets it and does it perfectly. I keep wondering what in the heck I was thinking when I got him, but also we are getting the yard fenced in several weeks just in case we want another dog next year lol.

Comment

Working...
    X