Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny at the moment with rain moving in this afternoon. The high will be 47 and the low of 30.

I have egg salad and chicken salad made and have dough rising for sandwich buns. I also have apples, oranges and grapes along with chocolate chip cookies I baked last night. My neighbor and I contacted the father whose wife is in the hospital for food likes and she is also providing food along with her neighbor. I know some will be freezer food and some will be items that will last and not spoil. I am keeping a little of the salads for our dinner with tomato soup and of course some cookies for DGS.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I made chicken salad this morning also lol. Probably egg roll in a bowl for dinner. I am off to take the dog to the park for a long long walk to wear him out.

Comment

Two great minds with but a single thought!!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Cancelled my internet and pay TV as of 4th March. My computer and TV will be gone by midmorning anyway. Also put in a redirection order in place at the Post Office.

John wanted roast pork for dinner so I gave him directions to the local Roast shop. His meal came with roasted pumpkin, potato, peas and gravy... much like I should have cooked for him. There's enough for him to have the same meal tomorrow night. While I was in Woolworths I bought a honey and soy chicken stir fry kit. It was ok... a lot of garlic which I didn't like but it was edible. For dessert I bought some watermelon and grapes, again enough for tomorrow as well.

Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Knit group YAY bringing home arbys fish. So darn good.
          after some not so good numbers on blood test I have been eating right. I'm way overdue junk food !!!

Comment

Absolutely no idea for dinner. I’m not sure I can eat tonight

Comment

It’s been a very pleasant day today, temperatures in the 50’s and no rain. We’ve just been doing a few things on the house and then both of us took a short nap. I rarely do that but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open.

We’re going to have roasted chicken thighs, Stove Top Stuffing and sautéed zucchini for dinner.

Comment

Working...
              X