Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Yes, it snowed again but thankfully only abut 3 inches. It will be partly sunny with the high of 29 and the low of 18.

I am morphing last night's leftovers into soup for tonight with garlic bread and baked apples.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

The wind is brutal. Cold from the north east. LTB you're sending your cold wind to me

I have a late day haircut I'm gonna make some tuna noodle before I go so I don't have to think about it

Comment

Hot and high humidity today and tomorrow is about the same. At least it won't be raining.

We were asked out for dinner tonight. I didn't want to go because I still have things to pack and the truck will be here in six hours. No sleep for me tonight. I did enjoy the dinner once we were there. It was at the home of a mate of John's and his partner. She's a nice lady... him, I tolerate...

The dinner was chicken and baked vegetables followed by a Victorian sponge and cup of tea.

I'm staying up all night. John has just gone to bed. I'll at least finish the items that are going in the truck, including my computer. I asked for our pay TV account to the closed on 4th March and silly me thought that would mean it would go off at midnight on 4th March. Nope... I was wrong. It went off a two minute past midnight. Officially that's 4th March. I have to return the boxes so I went to log into my pay TV account online... nope, no account in my name. To return the boxes I have to print out a return form and it's only available on their account page. Dumb company! I'm nnot feeling very tolerant tonight
      Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I planned on poor mans burnt ends but its to stinking cold to be outside grilling. I am making carne adovado instead. No idea what will go with it that low carb though.

Comment

I’m making a pizza after all that talk about pizzas yesterday. Salad on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            I’m making a pizza after all that talk about pizzas yesterday. Salad on the side.
            does it have pineapple??

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

does it have pineapple??
              Not today. Canadian bacon, crispy bacon, black olives and jalapeņos. I’m not a huge meat lover but I have it and it needs to be used up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Not today. Canadian bacon, crispy bacon, black olives and jalapeņos. I’m not a huge meat lover but I have it and it needs to be used up.
                no... that one has too much meat for me and I'm not crazy about olives, nor do I like anything that is going to burn my taste buds off...

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

no... that one has too much meat for me and I'm not crazy about olives, nor do I like anything that is going to burn my taste buds off...
                  LOL! I put jalapeņos on almost every pizza I make.

Comment

Not on purpose rosie. It is just plain cold here as muz can attest. I have been shivering all day. Hope you are staying warm.
                    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                    He drew a circle that shut me out.
                    But love and I had the wit to win,
                    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a really pretty day today, blue skies and puffy white clouds. I took advantage of it being pretty nice and attacked the inside of my car with a trash bag and a shop vac. We had a bunch of those blue and white masks and a ton of dog hair and other assorted things like grocery bags, napkins etc. I couldn’t get all the dog hair out, it manages to weave itself into the upholstery and it’s a real stinker to get out. We finally put the back seat cover/hammock in for Abby. Once I finished that it was time to relax.

We’re having chicken Caesar salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X