Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I have been up most of the night as I am just so cold, I cannot get warm. No temp and I feel fine except for the being cold. It will warmer today and mostly sunny with the high of 38 and the low of 31.

DGS has asked for goulash, garlic bread and a salad so that will be easy enough.

What will be your dinner this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Breaded tenderloims, fried potatos, cream corn. No carbs there lol Going to air fry the meat hope it turns out

Comment

Cream corn sounds good rosie. I have not had that in years. I should correct that soon.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus for me this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
          Cream corn sounds good rosie. I have not had that in years. I should correct that soon.
          One of Joe's favs. We put it on top of fried potatos. Yum

Comment

Happy Friday! Made some naan bread pizzas for me and hub...DS has gone up north to hunt camp with a bunch of friends..been 2 years since they've done this. No hunting, just touching base again with friends and a whole lot of drinking lol!!!!
            Our guys were all out on the lake for an ice fishing derby today, many great prizes to be won, first prize for biggest fish was $2000. We cooked up 120 Jamaican meat patties last nite, individ. wrapped them all in foil to be heated over fire along with many, many cans of assorted beans...lots of work. Happy fisherman with a nice hot lunch
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a pretty nice day today, partly cloudy but lots of sunshine too. I did some grocery shopping earlier, caught a decent sale on Nathan’s hot dogs and picked up 2 really nice corned beef briskets along with a few items I needed to make dinner. I came home and read for awhile afterwards.

I’m trying out a recipe I looked up for using Carando brand meatballs, the mozzarella ones. I’m making meatball carbonara and we’ll have some salad with it. I’ll post the recipe if it comes out good after dinner.

Comment

Working...
              X