Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast at this time with windy weather in the forecast and the high of a wonderful 65 and the low of 57 with partly sunny skies. I am planning on being outside for a while today and enjoy every breath of warm weather.

I have hamburger that needs used up so sloppy joes will be dinner along with baked beans, slaw and fruit.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It's suppose to be 70ish today. The catch is the wind will blow you away. Ugh. I won't be outside unless necessary. Probably chasing various things blowing away. Like my hubby

We're having reruns. I will have to get something out to thaw for tomorrow ???

The tenderloins did really good in the air
    fryer. Didn't get as brown and could only get 2 in at a time. Didn't miss the grease at all tho so YAY

Comment

We are going to Texas de Brazil for dinner because why not.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
        We are going to Texas de Brazil for dinner because why not.
        We have that restaurant here in town. We haven't been. I am not a big meat eater and I am reluctant to spend the money and not really eating much . I hear they also have a great salad bar, I probably would fill up on that. But do I want to spend $ 50 on eating salad ??
        It is $46.99 for a full dinner per person, all the meat and salad you can eat .
        Last edited by Sabine; 03-05-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

The salad bar is more like a giant charcuterie board with meat and cheese, marinated veggies and such. I could defiantly just get buy on that but we felt like taking the kids out somewhere nice today, life is short any you cant take it with you.

Comment

Enjoy your meal out and let us know how you liked the food.

Comment

The meat was very meh for lack of a better word. I really do grill much better. The salad bar is really nice though. They had an amazing tabouli salad which is not something I would normally eat, but I decided to try it. They also had pineapple carpaccio. It was paper thin slices of pineapple that had a really faint coconut taste. I need to find their recipe because it was delicious!

Comment

I haven't been to one of the Brazilian restaurants, but my son has been to both Texas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao. He definitely said Fogo de Chao is much better. I know they are pricey, but I guess everyone has to pay for the 'big' eaters. Hard to justify eating so much meat though. Although you said it was around $50 per person. Many steakhouses charge close to that amount for one entree - like Ruth Chris' and Morton's and a lot is al a carte.

Comment

Originally posted by Vera View Post
                  I haven't been to one of the Brazilian restaurants, but my son has been to both Texas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao. He definitely said Fogo de Chao is much better. I know they are pricey, but I guess everyone has to pay for the 'big' eaters. Hard to justify eating so much meat though. Although you said it was around $50 per person. Many steakhouses charge close to that amount for one entree - like Ruth Chris' and Morton's and a lot is al a carte.
                  Yes, Ruth Chris is a la carte, and that can add up in a hurry. Found that out the hard way many years ago , when we went there for the very first and last time.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, just about perfect. Not a lot going on at all.

I’m going to make some cheeseburgers for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                    X