Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabine
    replied
    In my opinion "news channels" don't report the news , they have become the opinion channels. They give their opinion , spin their opinion so it fits their agenda.

Leave a comment:

• AllieK
    started a topic Judge Judy

Judge Judy

One of my favorite things that I heard her say......."If something doesn't make sense, it's probably not true"

I live my life by that quote. When I am listening to news channels, I apply that. I analyze what's being said and decide if it makes any sense. If something doesn't make sense to me, I'll go to other news channels and the internet to investigate further. If a family member says something that just seems way "too far out there", I'll withhold judgement until I can get more information. It's getting harder and harder to get the true unadulterated truth out of people anymore. Everyone has an agenda and put their own set of "facts" out there for whatever gain they are trying to make. I believe in freedom of speech, but when it comes to public forms of news transmission that people rely on to make educated decisions about their lives, they should be regulated and held accountable for whatever damage their lies in their broadcasts cause.
Working...
X