X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday DGS!!!

He already has had his birthday breakfast, opened presents and the cards I saved for him as they came in the mail. A nice start for a good day.

So far we have not gotten the amount of snow forecast and hopefully this 3-4 inches will be it. It is windy and feels colder then what it is. The high will be 25 and the low of 16 but 30-40 MPH wind gusts will make it be so much colder.

I will be solo tonight so will have my standby of toast with peanut butter and an orange.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DGS

Just reruns here
    it's sunny, windy and cold. Highs in the 20s wind chill single didgets. Thankfully warmer tomorrow.
    Last edited by rosie; 03-12-2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Chilly here even in the house, windy outside and I am seriously considering getting out to shop today. Dinner this evening is still questionable. I probably will pull shrimp out of the freezer and make enough shrimp and grits for myself.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy all day, rain coming in tonight. We’ve just been taking it easy today, I’ve had a couple of little naps. Ken has been very sleepy all day. I got him to drink some Ensure but he really doesn’t want to eat.

I’m making some shrimp and noodles in a cream sauce, I’m hoping I can entice him to eat some of it.

Comment

Working...
        X