Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another mild day today with mostly sunny skies along with the high of 60 and the low of 47. Rain moving in later this evening.

Pasta salad with chicken and veggies, homemade dinner rolls and a fruit salad will be dinner.

What will be your Friday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

John had an appointment at the hospital this morning so on the way home we decided to have our main meal at lunchtime instead of dinner. John had roast pork and vegetables, I had lamb's fry with mashed potato, bacon and onion. We bought some onion rings to bring home and have for our dinner.

Tomorrow we are going out to buy our new walkers and also to BigW to buy a new printer for my computer. I need to apply for a new disability parking sticker for John and have to print out the application form before we see a doctor.

John is working out how to use his new TV... he's surprised everyone...

Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I am going to smoke a meatloaf today and enjoy the nice weather.

Comment

Another nice day. I hung 2 small loads on the line yesterday. Seeing cloths flapping in the wind does something good for my soul

Found a crockpot recipe for chicken & gravy that doesn't use gravy packets. We find those so gross. Just got it goin. Haven't decided what to serve it over yet. Biscuits, noodles ??? J likes peas all the time so that's an easy veggie for him.

Comment

It’s an OK weather day today, cloudy but dry, unlike yesterday. I had to take Ken to Everett Clinic drive thru Covid testing for a pre-procedure test, then stopped at the Safeway nearby and picked up a few items I was in dire need of like eggs, butter, bread and something for dinner.

I picked up a package of frozen lobster filled tortellini at Safeway, just a heat and eat and that will be dinner, and maybe a salad just for me.

Comment

Working...
          X