Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudless sky at the moment with the high of 62 and the low of 42. A lovely day.

Calzones will be dinner along with a salad.

What will be your dinner this Monday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Going to fire up the grill and bbq some chicken today, I have been craving it for a while. Maybe green beans on the side. I woke up at 3 and couldnt go back to sleep. I managed to get my kitchen scrubbed down, just need to do the floors. I feel like its been forever since I had a clean house because the dog is so messy. I really cant leave him unattended for a second because he gets into every thing. He does not have an off switch so its usually full on go go all day. Since I woke him up early with me he is actually sleepy so I can get some chores done.

Comment

He'll be a teenager before you know it and then it will be even more fun!!!!!

Enjoy your chicken.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I seriously thought I would make beef stew and bake beer bread for dinner. I gave that up after I tripped over my shoe strap and fell on my tile floor. I am staying in the house to avoid nasty weather. Tomorrow I may feel better and reconsider the stew and bread.

enjoy your day.

Comment

Ouch MommaBear! Be careful!

It’s be pretty chilly today and it was raining this morning. We had a really nice visit with Ken’s sister, made me realize how much I miss conversation since Ken’s been sick. He’s really gone downhill fast, it’s frightening. He is getting an endoscopic biopsy on Wednesday morning but I have a really bad feeling about it. Stephanie and I talked about it, she has the same bad feeling about the outcome too.

I’m going to make one of my favorite comfort food meals for myself tonight. I’ll take some of the baked brown rice I made last night, but some cotija cheese, chopped Canadian bacon and salsa verde on top, heat it up and add a couple of soft fried eggs to it. It tastes so good!

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
            I tripped over my shoe strap and fell on my tile floor.
            Easily done, MommaBear. Hope you feel better soon.

I didn't post last night because I had work to do on our house listing. I've been disappointed with the agent's attention to selling our home, especially after I realised that the description he sent me was word-for-word the same as 50% of his other listings. We are booking a conference call between John and I, our eldest daughter and the agent to discuss how and when he sells our home. I was pleased with the photographer's photos so no issue there. I'm learning that selling a house from interstate is not as easy as being there.

Our dinner last night: John had pork steak, steamed chat potatoes, peas and carrot. I had my go-to comfort food of baked beans in tomato sauce and bake-at-home bread rolls. We both followed up with watermelon.
            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
            X