Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a winter wonderland outside with around 3 or 4 inches of snow and cold temperatures with the high of 28 and the low of 20 with wind chill at 10 and 30 MPH wind gusts with more snow still falling.

Chop suey will be dinner over brown rice along with a fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Your dinner sounds good. I cooked last night and wound up giving my dog most of my dinner. Hopefully I do better today. I got up dressed for church and wound up back in bed. I hope my cup of coffee helps me get moving.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
      Your dinner sounds good. I cooked last night and wound up giving my dog most of my dinner. Hopefully I do better today. I got up dressed for church and wound up back in bed. I hope my cup of coffee helps me get moving.
      MommaBear. Are you hearing from the doctor as to what's going on? I feel a bit concerned about you not eating and loosing weight.
      Forgive me if that's being to nibby.

I have made 2 peach cobblers this morn. 1 for my friend and 1 for Joe cause he was bummed I was giving it all away lol.
      Have smothered steak in the oven and mashed potatos cooking. Joe will have peas I will have carrots

Comment

Feels odd being in South Australia and my family are away in Queensland. I miss them already. My daughter sent me photos today... Andrew on the plane in his special seat belt and Hannah happily eating berries...

Found all our bath towels today and also my bathroom scales. I got a nice surprise when I stood on them... maybe living in South Australia is doing me good. Actually we are both getting a lot of exercise just by walking up and down the hallway. I got curious and measured it today... 24 metres! ...79 feet! Now I can calculate how much I'm walking each day. It's like a non-powered treadmill...

Dinner tonight: John had Breville sandwiches with braised steak and onion in gravy inside. I had spaghetti bolognaise.

https://i.imgur.com/wnKQVgj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JQkFnZQ.jpg
        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Chay! They are so stinking adorable! Love these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Chay! They are so stinking adorable! Love these pics.
            Thanks, Bean... they are beautiful children. Andrew is so loving and caring of everyone; Hannah is very shy of strangers but that's because random people try to touch her hair!! Her mother is constantly asking people not to touch her because (a) there's a Global pandemic, and (b) strangers scare the crap out of her.
            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Oh, those curls! They are adorable!

Comment

I am determined to find something I can cook and eat today. Even if it is just a simple pasta dish or breakfast.

Comment

We woke up to a winter wonderland also, livetobake! It's frigid out there today, we have the woodstove blaring and I'm all bundled up in layers, can't seem to get warm.
                  I'm going to make a chicken/ranch/bacon/cheese thingy for dinner and want to do some roasted taters in the AF, have not tried that yet...some kind of veg on side.
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a very pleasant day today. I got Ken to sign our tax return and took it back down to the office so it could be filed. I decided since I was down there I’d go to the local Jack In The Box and get an order of jalapeņo poppers. I love those things, used to get an order every 3-4 months in CA, this is only my second time since we’ve been here. They tasted so good! I could have eaten 7 more of them. The rest of the day has been pretty quiet.

I think I’ll have some more of the Three Cheese Quiche I made and some salad for dinner. I’ll fix Ken some of the quiche and some more yogurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X