Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny with rain moving in and the high of 47 and the low of 33.

I will make a ham steak, scalloped potatoes, green beans and pickled beets for dinner.

What will be your Friday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My nose is running like a faucet so I'm staying home
    I will be doing chicken soup with noodles and garlic.
    Its that time of the year for allergies

Comment

Miserable weather day! Guys are going out for their last hockey day, and will have some wings at legion afterwards, so I won't be cooking. I have my stash of Hungry Man dinners in the freezer to pick from for myself.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I hope you feel better soon mellon. I know allergies are a nonstop pain and frustrating as all get out.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Sunny but cold.
          I forgot to get anything out of the freezer. Well, didn't exactly forget just to lazy to do it last night soooo... there's always hamburgers, cottage cheese with chopped tomatos and prob tater tots for Joe.

Comment

I have laundry going but plan on taking a nap as soon as I move my laundry. Yesterday I shopped for clothes and had lunch out with my daughter and grand daughter. My granddaughter feels bad today and I have tummy issues as well so I am wondering about food poisoning. I hope my Grandaughter feels better quickly. She recently started a new job.

enjoy your day.

Comment

It’s been cool and damp all day today. Ken slept more peacefully last night, I tried what the nurse suggested with his meds and it helped a lot, so I did get some much needed sleep. He’s been making a lot of strange sounds all day and I can hear a rattle in his chest. My youngest son is here now and my daughter is arriving sometime today. I just hope she behaves for once because I will make her leave if she doesn’t. I don’t need the drama and added stress that she always brings with her. My sons both warned her, so we’ll see how it goes. I did get out of the house for a few minutes to pick up Abby’s insulin prescription.

I’m making chicken and artichoke ole casserole for dinner and I’ll make some brown rice to go with it.

Comment

TGIF... I'm very thankful for that. I had one package of Italian sausage left in the freezer so that and a jar of red sauce and some sort of pasta.. garlic bread on the side. Easy.. which is needed this week. Old man winter is back today.. but only for a brief visit. We are expecting snow this evening but it shouldn't stick. I saw a few icy pellets a few minutes back. I have enough firewood left for 2 more fires.. so tonight will be one of the two. Vodka martini to the rescue tonight.. then couple glasses of red wine with dinner. Hope everyone has a good upcoming weekend... So glad to be at this point today.

Comment

I had the exact same dinner as MWG including the fire. I did skip the alcohol today though just until the gums heal up. I should have brought a bottle of wine though, it would have been nice with the fire.

Comment

Working...
                  X