X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosie
    replied
    Originally posted by Chayote View Post
    I'm thoroughly enjoying having my sister and brother-in-law stay. They've been with us for a week now and thanks to them, our home is very settled and comfortable.

No offers on our Melton house as yet but I'm not panicking.

Dinner tonight was fish, chips and salad shared with my sister, BIL, Andrew, Hannah and their parents. So nice to be surrounded by family.
    I'm so happy to hear from you & that your having a wonderful visit.

Leave a comment:

• rosie
    replied
    [QUOTE=muzette7;n757533]Rosie, I feel for you. Our last house was an old century house which I loved but the stairs were killing me. Moving to a ranch was the best thing ever!!

Muz, I didn't know you had knee issues. I know your shoulder gives you fits. OMGosh it really hurts. Sometimes more than others. Unfortunately runs in the fam. Mom, sister, brother all had knee replacements. Don't think I'm there yet. Can't imagine ugh

Leave a comment:

• Chayote
    replied
    I'm thoroughly enjoying having my sister and brother-in-law stay. They've been with us for a week now and thanks to them, our home is very settled and comfortable.

No offers on our Melton house as yet but I'm not panicking.

Dinner tonight was fish, chips and salad shared with my sister, BIL, Andrew, Hannah and their parents. So nice to be surrounded by family.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    Rosie, I feel for you. Our last house was an old century house which I loved but the stairs were killing me. Moving to a ranch was the best thing ever!!

We are home today and leaving again tomorrow. Instant pot mac and cheese and BLT are on the menu tonight.

Leave a comment:

• rosie
    replied
    Its lightly snowing now, not sticking. Mid 40s today mid 20s tonight. Joe got the mower of his dreams last week. He mowed alittle Thursday but had to stop due to getting pelted with sleet lol. I made it to the basement last night shewww that's gettin to be hard with this knee. Went down for a butt roast. Saw a free range chicken I had forgotten about so we are having
    roast chicken, garlic potatos and ? Side

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic April 9th Dinner Post

April 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast after a day yesterday of sun, rain, heavy rain with sleet and hail. Hopefully today will be calmer with the high of 42 and low of 34 with rain, sleet and hail again in the forecast. I hope it is not as intense as yesterday.

I will be solo tonight so will have a grilled cheese and an apple.

What will be your meal tonight?
Working...
X