My sweet Ken is at peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sweet Ken is at peace

My sweet soulmate Ken passed away sometime between 12:30 am and 2:30 am. I was 3 feet away from him and didn’t hear anything. I knew last night that it would be today. My daughter and son left this morning, I needed some serious quiet time and she is anything but quiet and oblivious to the need for peace and quiet. I know it sounds mean but she totally stresses me out because every conversation is ALL about her and she’ll cut you off in mid-word. My grandson Joshua is up here with me for the weekend and he is a true gift and a comfort to me.

Now I have to learn how to be a me and not an us. Thank you for all the good wishes. Ken was a remarkable and loving man.

Charlene - From your earlier posts I could tell it wouldn't be long, but it is still a shock when it happens. I'm sure I speak for many here that we are truly sorry for your loss. Take things one step at a time, adjust yourself to the new normal and then decide if you will stay where you are or get yourself a maintenance free condo somewhere. One of the first things I thought about was the street rod and how much he loved that car. Ken loved working on it, but I don't think it was finished to his satisfaction yet. I send my very deep condolences to you and your family. I'm sure others will chime in, and I was sorry to read this.

Comment

Charlene...Sending a heartfelt condolence to you. May your dear husband Ken Rest in Peace........

Comment

Charlene , I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Oh (((Charlene))) breaks our hearts. I could always tell you 2 were so happy together. So cliche...but truly so sorry

Comment

Charlene,

I so wish there was something I could say or do that would take away the feeling of loss and pain you feel. My Prayers will continue for you and your family.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

So very sorry to read this. He must of been in comfort knowing
              you were near. Your in my prayers for strength to get thru this

Comment

Thank you ladies, it is much appreciated. We have been called a love for the ages by both friends and family and we truly were. We loved and respected each other unconditionally for every day of our beautiful life together. He was the man that raised my kids and he truly loved them as if they were his own. I was a very lucky woman to find my true soulmate, love of my life and best friend in one wonderful man.

Comment

Charlene, I am so sorry. Wishing you peace at this time. Please take care of yourself.
                  Smokey

Comment

Words can not express how sorry I am.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Charlene... Ken fought a good battle for as long as he could. God bless you, my friend...
                      Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Charlene ~ I find it so hard to say the right thing at these moments, is there a right or wrong? But, I do want to say to you that my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
                        Keep your cherished memories close to your heart. {{{Charlene}}}
                        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Charlene, I'm so sorry for your loss

Comment

Charlene, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your in my thoughts. Sending comforting energy your way.

Comment

Charlene, I am so very sorry for your loss. You have many beautiful memories of a lifetime of love with your sweet Ken. Please take care of yourself my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X