Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a mostly sunny sky with the high of 50 and the low of 42.

Not sure what dinner will be.

Inspire me please with what you are having!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Lools so summery out there, then ya step outside. IT'S A TRICK!!! Mid 30s. Suppose to get up to 50.
    I have leftover chicken. So thinkin cordon bleu casserole. J had peas I had carrots. Leftovers there too.
    I got the recipe here but didn't write from who. She use to post often. I think she lived In FL ? So please take credit if you see this.

Idk may change my mind. Been wanting to try French toast in the air fryer. If I do that I'll make some sausage patties. Hey I could do them in the air fryer too.
    Last edited by rosie; 04-10-2022, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Maybe Ro-Ro?

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
        Maybe Ro-Ro?
        Yea maybe ...anyway it's very tasty and easy YAY

Comment

My sister and her husband went out visiting other relatives today so it was quiet. I made some of my secret family recipe dip for lunch and then worked out what leftovers in the fridge needed to form dinner for when they got home. It all worked out... there was one steak that I gave to my BIL, leftover chips and coleslaw from last night, a couple of tins of baked beans in tomato sauce and plenty of eggs if anyone wanted them. It was a hotchpotch of food but it all went down well.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
            My sister and her husband went out visiting other relatives today so it was quiet. I made some of my secret family recipe dip for lunch and then worked out what leftovers in the fridge needed to form dinner for when they got home. It all worked out... there was one steak that I gave to my BIL, leftover chips and coleslaw from last night, a couple of tins of baked beans in tomato sauce and plenty of eggs if anyone wanted them. It was a hotchpotch of food but it all went down well.
            I love those meals.

Comment

I popped a little chicken in the oven late this morn, will AF some taters later and maybe heat up some peas/gravy
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Good Morning!

It will be a mostly sunny sky with the high of 50 and the low of 42.

Not sure what dinner will be.

Inspire me please with what you are having!
                Did ya get inspired? What cha having?

Comment

Oh yes, I am inspired in a huge way!!!! You will never guess! Toast with peanut butter and an orange. I can hardly stand the gourmet quality of the perfection of the toast in the toaster oven and tropical smell of the orange. I may even have a dish of jello I made a couple of hours ago. I am wearing a bib I am drooling so much!!!!

Thank you for asking!!

Comment

Oh yes, I am inspired in a huge way!!!! You will never guess! Toast with peanut butter and an orange. I can hardly stand the gourmet quality of the perfection of the toast in the toaster oven and tropical smell of the orange. I may even have a dish of jello I made a couple of hours ago. I am wearing a bib I am drooling so much!!!!

Thank you for asking!!
                    LOL.....

Comment

Lucky brother in law got the steak, I would have made the steak, sliced it up in thin strips and served it over salad greens , everybody would have had part of the steak. Well, actually I think I would have taken everybody out for dinner , so nobody would have to eat those canned beans. JMHO

Comment

I got to sleep in my own bed last night, went to bed about midnight and didn’t get up until 10:30 am. I’ve been doing “busy work” around the house, catching up with the laundry mostly. Lots of sheets, towels, clothes etc. I’ve had phone calls from grandkids and one of my cousins too. I’m definitely tired this afternoon but I feel better for having gotten this stuff done. I did wake up with the start of a mild migraine and took my meds and it’s better. It figures, stress usually causes a delayed reaction headache.

I’m going to heat up the rest of the chicken and artichoke ole and some brown rice for dinner.

Comment

Charlene, I have been thinking about you so much. Having lost 2 husbands myself, I know exactly what you are going through , and it isn't easy . I hope your grandson is still with you and hopefully will be able to stay with you while you have to make funeral arrangements. It helps , in my opinion, to have somebody close by, somebody to talk to if you feel like talking. Charlene, please feel free to message me via PM if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post

Lucky brother in law got the steak, I would have made the steak, sliced it up in thin strips and served it over salad greens , everybody would have had part of the steak. Well, actually I think I would have taken everybody out for dinner , so nobody would have to eat those canned beans. JMHO
                            It was only a small piece of steak... my sister doesn't eat salads... John was going to have a pork steak but it didn't smell good so it went in the bin... my sister and I love baked beans in tomato sauce... and I forgot to mention that there was half a kilo of bacon as well. We considered going out for dinner but that would have required the wearing of upper body support foundation garments and footwear, neither of which were worth donning for just a meal...
                            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

It was only a small piece of steak... my sister doesn't eat salads... John was going to have a pork steak but it didn't smell good so it went in the bin... my sister and I love baked beans in tomato sauce... and I forgot to mention that there was half a kilo of bacon as well. We considered going out for dinner but that would have required the wearing of upper body support foundation garments and footwear, neither of which were worth donning for just a meal...
                              LoL I'm with ya on the upper body support foundation garments & footwear. Joe loves pork& beans too

Comment

Working...
                              X