Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with rain today and wind gusts of 25 MPH and the high of 63 and the low of 47.

I am fixing corned beef, potatoes, carrots and cabbage for dinner.

What will be your Monday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

till on the cool side here, can't wait for the nicer temps so that I can hang my clothes on the line...that is, after it gets put back up again! Hubby was out in the excavater doing firewood this winter and caught the line with the bucket...lets see how long I have to wait...same thing every year haha
    Well, not sure whats on the menu tointe. We are supposed to be going with DD to look at a house with her @ 6pm, so in that case we were going to pre-order pizza for pick up on way home..not sure if showing will happen now. If not then I have some frozen veal cutlets in freezer and some Lipton's Sidkicks, frozen vegs. Easy quick!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Sadly this was the last meal I can serve my dear sister and brother-in-law until their next visit. I have thoroughly enjoyed having them here. We will be staying with them soon after Easter when we return to Melbourne to collect the items that were left with Tiff after our move.

For dinner I cooked lamb 4/4 chops, mashed pumpkin, steamed chat potatoes, peas, onion and gravy. I made a mess in the kitchen but the meal was worth it. Dessert was a wonderful little chocolate and caramel cake from Woolworths...
      https://i.imgur.com/IVsE1wj.jpg

Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

It’s been a busy day today. I went out early and did a Costco, Safeway Fuel and Walmart run. When I got home the hospital equipment truck came to pick up the hospice equipment and then I finished up all the laundry. I also went to the office of the place handling Ken’s cremation and took care of some paperwork and drove through the bank ATM for some cash. Now I’m home for the evening and ready for PJ’s and slippers.

I’m going to heat up some of the smoky sausage and black eyed peas and collard greens for my dinner.

Comment

Picking my niece up from the train station at dinner time I have made (used) leftover frozen hillbilly chicken, mixed with frozen veggies, in thawed crusts to make handheld chicken pot pies for her to eat in the car

Comment

Hi night-angel!! It is nice seeing your post. I hope I will see your posts often as you were missed.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
            X