Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast but I can see where the clouds are breaking up with some sun peeking through along with the high of 71 and the low of 49 along with rain moving in this afternoon.

Tuna melts, Waldorf salad and tapioca pudding I made last night will be dinner.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Gloomy gray rainy, but not cold 50s. I was at a loss on supper. Ask Joe. So beef & noodles, mashed potatos it is.

Comment

I haven't been grocery shopping in about 2 weeks because we have been going back and forth so much. I finally went today so I could get everything for Easter dinner. I picked up the Honeybaked ham I ordered online. It was like a circus of crabby old ladies who thought the world revolved around them. I actually like Aldis ham better but hubs wanted this so that's what I got. I usually only go to Meijers (a box store) once a month to get a specific brand of cat litter. I was floored by their meat prices. It would be less expensive to go to the butcher shop for most things. At least I am stocked up on beef at least until January.

We have dog classes tonight. I am surprised I keep showing up because he is embarrassingly dumb most of the time. I guess I cant say dumb. He does work on hand commands when everyone else has to tell their dog what to do, he is just a slow learner. I am saying this as he just turned on the roomba and helped himself to ice from the fridge ice maker. Classes are at 6 pm so we will have sandwiches.

Comment

muzette: maybe you can teach your pup to bring you a drink if he is already getting the ice!

Gloomy day, back to feeding the beast in the basement, temps are chilly.
        I'm s l o w moving today as being such a nice day yesterday, brought a bunch of ppl to our yard for drinks and drinks. It was a very late BBQ dinner, but oh yum were those steaks ever good!
        So, feeling lazy today, I asked hubby to pick up a chicken pot pie for dinner.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

muz--I was at Aldi when they opened this morning and got 2 spiral sliced hams at $.89 a pound. They are always lean and not so full of salt. DGS's favorite meat is turkey and ham so he will be thrilled with 2 of them.
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been on the chilly side all day today but the sun has been shining. I slept well last night and decided today would be a good day to just kind of relax a bit. I watched 2 episodes from season 3 of The Man In The High Castle on Amazon Prime, very good series. There were a few things I planned on doing today but they can definitely wait another day or two.

I’m craving a grilled cheese sandwich and some soup for dinner, so that’s what it will be.

Comment

Working...
            X