Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is shinning with the high of 62 and the low of 43. A slight chance of rain later today.

Grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches, tomato soup along with a banana, strawberry and blueberry fruit salad will be dinner.

What is on your menu for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I'm a copykat meatloaf, leftover mashed potatos, succotash. Mushroom gravy

Comment

Meatloaf, what a great idea!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
        Meatloaf, what a great idea!!!!
        YEA I think so.

Comment

We are having our Easter dinner today, not everyone will be attending. Turkey/stuffing, ham, mashed potatoes, maple glazed carrots and gravy.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

That sounds really good Mudder. Enjoy!!!

Comment

My daughter and one of the boys came over with the grandkiddos today. My daughter also brought her dog for a play date. Everyone is completely exhausted. Hubs is working late then we have a few houses to go look at so we will grab some kind of fast food I am sure.

Comment

It’s been a chilly but very pretty day today. I got a lot done this morning; took the hospice supplies to the Arlington Food Bank for donation, went to Safeway and picked up a few grocery items, got my 2nd COVID booster while I was there, dropped of my local election ballot, mailed some prescriptions off for disposal and went to a new shop in Stanwood. It’s a used book and gift store and it’s so nice! I traded in a bunch of books I’d finished and got 5 new to me books to read. I’ll definitely be going there again in the future. Right now I’m listening to the new Robert Plant and Allison Krause album Raise The Roof on my iPad through my Bluetooth unit. Super album, love them together.

I’m going to heat up the rest of the Kotlety Beef and pierogies I made a couple of nights ago and have some zucchini with it.

Comment

Had dinner out last evening and have leftovers from that but tonight I just had a quick bite. Tomorrow I will do the leftovers for my meal and toss what I don’t eat.

Swim/ Birthday party for my five year old Granddaughter tomorrow. She is a hoot. I bought her a bunch of beachwear, including towel, bag and clothes and bathing suit. She is a hoot. Called her Aunt and told her she wanted a pool party for her Birthday at her house.

Hope all have a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X