Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with a winter mix arriving later this afternoon with the high of 41 and the low of 29. Where oh where did the 80's go we had this last weekend?

I made a sweet potato pie with the leftover sweet potatoes last night and will also have grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches and tomato soup.

What will be your dinner this Wednesday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I was digging through the house freezer yesterday and had 2 ham bones. I made a big pot of ham stock. I have a pot of pinto beans and ham going in the crockpot for dinner. I cant decide between Spanish rice or cornbread to go with.

Comment

Sunny low 50s.

Been running all day so something easy (as always ) bacon egg bake, is what I planned but really don't feel like doing that so probably goulash or tuna noodle.

Comment

I will check both of my fridges to see what I can come up with. I would love to order pizza but will wait till I have someone else to eat with. I have chicken and pasta in the fridge so I may fix something with the chicken. At this point I am leaning towards a baked potato.

Comment

The weather has been a bit schizophrenic today…bright sun, some light rain, dark clouds and now it’s kind of clearing up. I was going to go to Walmart today but just really didn’t feel like leaving the house all day. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I’ve been trying to finish up the book Four Nails, a story about Hannibal’s March across the alps. It’s a good book, but I’ve just been having trouble concentrating on it. I just need to read something really trashy when I finish it.

I’m going to make another Southwestern chicken salad for my dinner tonight. I’ve got the other half of a bagged salad in an airtight container and some cooked chicken to use up.

Comment

Working...
          X