Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny and cold out with the high today of 49 and the low of 31.After the snow off and on yesterday I will happily take this weather today.

I am putting chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions in the crockpot for dinner along with starting bread dough later so the dinner rolls will be hot from the oven.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I had to help hubs unload 120 boxes of flooring this morning, which included cleaning the garage to make space. I only slid the boxes to where he could grab them because I could not lift one stinking box at all. The boxes were only 50 lbs but my shoulder said no silly lady. I had a bunch of errands to run including some light grocery shopping. Now that everything is put away I want a nap but we decided to go to the other house tomorrow for the weekend so I should finish the rest of my chores first. That being said, cocktails sound fabulous for dinner.

Comment

I went to a luncheon today with friends but I am now exhausted. I have mail I. My mail box that I am to lazy to go out and bring in. I think I will have a light dinner this evening and check out the TV for something to watch this evening.

have a great meal and evening all.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, slept in a good bit this morning. Yesterday I sold a bunch of Ken’s hearing aid batteries on Next Door and the lady and her daughter came to get them and we had a really nice evening chit chatting. She was originally from SoCal too and we had been to so many of the same places over the years. What was really interesting was that her ex-husband used to do maintenance on the A6 Navy aircraft at the Naval base in Oak Harbor and Ken and I met at Hughes Aircraft when I was loaned out to the A6 program building electronics for it. Anyway, it was a really nice evening.

I’m going to the car club meeting this evening with a bunch of information about selling the streetrod. It can’t hurt to get the contacts out there. I’ll have dinner at the meeting, Mexican food. I wish they didn’t have it at Amigo’s, it’s a great place for a meeting but the food isn’t all that great. Oh well!

Comment

Working...
        X