Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 29th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful morning with the sun shinning with the high of 58 and the low of 41.

Pizza will be on the menu tonight with a salad on the side.

What will be your dinner this Friday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It's a beautiful morning
    I will be making a pot of chili this morning for our dinner
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I have been wanting to get a pizza delivered but will have to wait until I have company at my home. A pizza is too much for me. I will at least have salad tonight. I thought I had an apple left but I must have eaten all of them. Next trip to the market I can grab some.

Comment

Cloudy, dreary. THEY say it's 60 I don't believe it. Feels very chilly to me
        making BLT casserole. Idk what the L is tho lol. There's bread, cheese, white sauce, fried eggs, tomato.

Comment

It’s been a really pretty day today, did have some light sprinkles but it didn’t last and the sun was super bright. I did a Walmart and Costco run, didn’t need a lot at either one but definitely needed what I got. I also stopped at the shop where we bought the streetrod to see what kind of advice they could give for getting it sold. Right now I’m getting the outer glass pane on my sliding door replaced, it had shattered into a bazillion pieces when the mower kicked up a rock last year. It will certainly help with keeping the room warm.

I’m going to heat up the rest of the chimichanga, rice and beans I had last night at the meeting. It was really pretty good so it will be easy for tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X