Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is sunny with the high of 66 and the low of 52 along with a slight chance of rain.

I am taking leftovers of the chicken meal I made in the crock pot and morphing it into soup and will have fruit salad along with.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny 48 windy.

Kroger has 80/20 burger for 2.99. Ran over there yesterday. Bought 20 lbs. When I packaged and vacuum sealed it it looked really nice. So we're going to have burgers + mac salad. If it's decent I will go get more with prices going up so much I feel stock up on the good sales. Even if not so yummy for burgers it would be fine for chili, tacos that sorta thing and I could keep the perfect burger for burgers

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
      Sunny 48 windy.

Kroger has 80/20 burger for 2.99. Ran over there yesterday. Bought 20 lbs. When I packaged and vacuum sealed it it looked really nice. So we're going to have burgers + mac salad. If it's decent I will go get more with prices going up so much I feel stock up on the good sales. Even if not so yummy for burgers it would be fine for chili, tacos that sorta thing and I could keep the perfect burger for burgers
      That is a really good price. Our store has it on sale this week for 5.00/lb and that's as cheap as it ever gets, I bought a bunch already and will get more to put in the freezer
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I think I will order pizza this evening. That is what sounds good to me today. I haven’t had pizza in ages.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, went to the first HOA meeting that’s been held since we moved here this morning. The previous 2 years were canceled due to Covid. It was very interesting and we had the Snohomish County Sheriff there speaking as well. I came home and took a nap, didn’t realize how tired I was.

I’m trying out a recipe for Burrito Zoodles tonight. It sounds good and will last me a couple of nights. I’ll post it if it turns out good.

Comment

Working...
          X