Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain and storms in the forecast along with the high of 70 and the low of 48.

I am making Cubin sandwiches, tomato soup and baked apples.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Is that spam? I didn't open it.
    It's gray and raining. Got soaked out feeding, yucky feeling.
    today is knit group. I may bring home hardees Frisco burgers. They are yummy. Sausage/cabbage may have to wait til tomorrow

Comment

Yes, it is. Selling something that I did not open. Needs removed.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Not enough leftover roast beef for dinner tonite, we put a pretty good dent in it, it was that good! So there will be enough beef for dip sandwiches and I made a cream of cauliflower soup for lunch...just waiting on guys.
        My stomach is kinda wonky today, so not sure what I feel up to making eating for dinner? We have an abundance of fresh eggs, so I thought about making a hashbrown quiche. We shall see.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been chilly and kind of damp most of the day. I’ve got my car mostly loaded up for the trip to see my son, just have to get Abby’s meds and bed in there in the morning. I’m still kind of tired from the baking marathon yesterday, note to self: DO NOT do 16 dozen in one day ever again! It should be an interesting drive, I haven’t been south of Lynnwood WA since we moved up here and Seattle traffic is almost worse than SoCal. We shall see!

I’m heating up some of the Sausage and Spinach Gnocchi and the rest of the roasted asparagus for dinner. I took the rest of the casserole and vacuum sealed and froze it, got two more nights of it left after tonight. I had a little bit for lunch today, it was better today than the day I made it!

Comment

Working...
          X